Tool kit

Kia Ora bloggers,Here is my tool kit on how to do remove.bg.We made toolkits to teach others how to work it out so they don’t get confuiesd .It was really fun to make ,the tricky part was to follow the steps clearly,Make sure you here the instructions really clearly so you can explane back to the people.Have you ever done a toolkit before.blog ya later

4 thoughts on “Tool kit

1. Talofa Lokkie, I have led toolkits before, my favourite one is My Maps or Google Draw using the Polyline or Curve. You are very right you have to be careful to be specific with your instructions so you don’t miss steps. The screenshot you used also made it very clear what to do. On the Student Toolkit day what did you learn?
    Tanya Mundy
    Ako Hiko EPL

2. Kia ora Lokkie, Matteo here from room 21 at Owairaka District school in New Zealand. Amazing Blog post!
    Thanks, that helped me a lot when I was trying to make my tool kit!
    I’m guessing you couldn’t finish it because you didn’t have enough time or it was something else?
    Maybe next time you could make more of it if you had time?
    Did you enjoy making it?
    Blog ya later, Matteo.

3. Kia Ora Lokkie Aisha here from the (Hive).
    I really like how you shared your toolkit with us!
    I think its amazing and ur tutorial looks easy to make for people who dont know who to remove background.
    Blog you later ~Aisha.

4. Kia Ora Lokkie, Peti here from Room 22 in the Den I like how you did face Introduction and also making your bloggers curious with the slide that says give a round of applause! I would also like to ask you a question!
    My question is would you do another slide like this but showing us a different thing?
    Blog ya later, Peti